Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Quite fun.



It was one of those moments that were quite cool. I somehow got reminded about blogspot today and managed to remember my blog title and checked it out. Three years since I last posted. And with a memory like an Alzheimer's Level Fiver, it was a nice little memory jog to see what I was up to then.

That was a pretty good coupla weeks, musically. But three years is a very, very long time. In my life at least. Still, now I think about it, it was a pretty good three years as well, musically.

Got to see Elbow and Coldplay in Dublin, Missy Elliott and Chemical Brothers in Singapore (not, obviously, together) and Faithless and U2 in Joburg. Good times.

Still better times to come. Roll on October! And thanks to middlegoat for the inspiration to start again.

As Justin Bieber probably says, wock 'n woll!

No comments: